Skip to main content

Message

I can see Him rise from His throne; His priestly garments drop around Him, walk out here to the edge of His big throne, walks out here and over in there stands a big white thunderhead. I can hear Him say, "Come here east wind, west wind, north, and south." Amen. Everything obeys Him. Said, "Get under that thunderhead yonder and ride up side of My throne here."

I can see those winds get under that thunderhead. Big cloud of-- Come warring of a-- before the throne. He steps off on there, reaches up and gets a hold of a zig-zag lightning and cracks her. Them winds are like horses.

Brother, He was on His road down when they made their last step. When He passed by the Sea of Life, He pulled off a palm down there, about the time they took their last step into the fiery furnace, there was a fourth Man in there, One like the Son of God, fanning away the old...like that.

Why? Because somebody took God at His Word and stood for what was right. Hallelujah. Right down to the end of the road, God will be faithful. You quit your doubting; give over, and give up, and let God.

He said, "I'll not give you the land in one year. For if I give the whole thing to you in a year, the wild beasts will come in and consume you. But little by little, as you're able, I will give you the land." Amen"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Study oversea

CUC CHICAGO UNIStudy MBA in the USA Complete your Master of Business Administration with CUC! At Concordia University Chicago, we are proud to provide students around the world with an outstanding education that merges Concordia-Chicago's historic commitment to education with academic innovation. Today’s business leaders must possess proven skills and a high level of managerial and technical ability. CUC’s MBA will give you the expertise and business acumen required to fulfil your professional aspirations. To propel you on your professional journey, Concordia-Chicago ensures a relevant program syllabus by working together with employers and keeping abreast of industry trends. You can be confident that you will graduate with skills that are highly valued and sought after by organizations worldwide. Create your story with CUC’s MBA program

Subscribe to my youtube channel

Tiktok Youtube

Quotes of the prophet

75 I truly believe that what Brother Vayle said is the Truth, that God will never put His Spirit in an unholy, unrighteous, disobedient temple. No. It’s got to come in the—the way of the cleansing of our hearts from all guile and iniquity, that we might be pure before God, that He might work His pure Holy Spirit through us, to bring these things to pass. I—I think that, when you go home tonight, if you’ll read that little Book of Jude, you’ll just learn a whole lot now of what Brother Vayle has said. And he said, “I earnestly contend for the Faith that was once delivered to the saints.” They got away from It. How man of corrupt mind, and so forth, had come in and beguiled them away from the—from the real things of God. 76 And God can only operate as we let Him operate. And there’s so many wonderful things, that I saying… 77 You know, people want power, and really they don’t know what power is. See, they—they don...