Skip to main content

Nollywood Bad Boy, Jim Iyke has just revealed that he indeed dated his colleague, Rita Dominic, and now, he's talking about why their relationship didn't work out.

Nollywood Bad Boy, Jim Iyke has just revealed that he indeed dated his colleague, Rita Dominic, and now, he's talking about why their relationship didn't work out.

Jim Iyke reveals

In a new interview with Broadway TV, he opened up on why his relationship with Rita Dominic didn't lead to marriage.

He said;



Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame, the comforts that came with it.The laurels and the distraction,even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a growth. We were very deep with each other. We still are great friends. As a matter of fact, it may surprise you that we haven't spoken to each other in over two years. But when we meet,we are cordial, respectful.

There is that deep rooted thing of a man or woman you shared something with.

I don't think Rita at that time was looking at longevity, truthfully. Don't forget,I was the kid with the crazy afro, ready to start a fight.

My life was around having a good time and as many conquests as possible .So,who wants that kind of guy? So this question is futuristic in a sense. Fast forward perhaps 10 years from now ,that question may have had dept or hold water.

Jim Iyke reveals

He further said their relationship crashed due to his wild behaviour and bad boy antics back then;

But then,what was there to hold on to?I mean,seriously ?I was partying like a crazy person.She tried to show me another life and say listen 'there is so much more to you " I promise you that Rita will not hang around with a lay about .I was uncontrollable. I think we have outgrown each other now .I would not see Rita as son one I wantto get involved with because so much layers of growth and evolvement have gone on in her life and so is mine .So place the same place and situation now, it may have worked.

Read more on stephenkingasa.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study oversea

CUC CHICAGO UNIStudy MBA in the USA Complete your Master of Business Administration with CUC! At Concordia University Chicago, we are proud to provide students around the world with an outstanding education that merges Concordia-Chicago's historic commitment to education with academic innovation. Today’s business leaders must possess proven skills and a high level of managerial and technical ability. CUC’s MBA will give you the expertise and business acumen required to fulfil your professional aspirations. To propel you on your professional journey, Concordia-Chicago ensures a relevant program syllabus by working together with employers and keeping abreast of industry trends. You can be confident that you will graduate with skills that are highly valued and sought after by organizations worldwide. Create your story with CUC’s MBA program

Subscribe to my youtube channel

Tiktok Youtube

Quotes of the prophet

75 I truly believe that what Brother Vayle said is the Truth, that God will never put His Spirit in an unholy, unrighteous, disobedient temple. No. It’s got to come in the—the way of the cleansing of our hearts from all guile and iniquity, that we might be pure before God, that He might work His pure Holy Spirit through us, to bring these things to pass. I—I think that, when you go home tonight, if you’ll read that little Book of Jude, you’ll just learn a whole lot now of what Brother Vayle has said. And he said, “I earnestly contend for the Faith that was once delivered to the saints.” They got away from It. How man of corrupt mind, and so forth, had come in and beguiled them away from the—from the real things of God. 76 And God can only operate as we let Him operate. And there’s so many wonderful things, that I saying… 77 You know, people want power, and really they don’t know what power is. See, they—they don...