Skip to main content

HOW I SURVIVED SKIN CANCER - BANKY W

Nigerian R&B singer and actor, Oluwabankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, has survived cancer of the skin.

Banky shared the news via his Intagram page, where he also disclosed that this is actually his third surgery on the same ailment, adding that he has been away taking treatment.

He wrote "A wise man once said this: "Scars. A sign that you had been hurt. A sign that you had been healed." Scroll through the pictures to see mine.

"I'm sharing these because they're proof of what God has brought me through. And because somewhere out there, I know there's someone who needs to hear this.

"For those who've been wondering why I've been away so long..I had my 3rd surgery on a rare strain of skin cancer tumours in my shoulder last month. The first 2 times were over 10 yrs ago, then it recently resurfaced. But this isn't a sad story as much as it is a reminder, and a testimony.

"A reminder that you should never take life for granted. You only get 1 shot. Some people went to sleep and never woke up. Many others have lost the battle to cancer and other illnesses. Many are still fighting.

"You never know when your time will be up so don't waste another minute. It's also a testimony about the goodness of God. I think I had to go through this again to remember how merciful God is to me; Lord knows I don't deserve it but He saves me time and again anyway. I keep saying I need to write a book. I really, really do.

"The past few weeks of recovery have been tough, but beautiful. I'm finally back on my feet, feeling stronger and ready to get back to life.

"I'm thankful for life, provision and healing. Please dont feel bad, or msg me with any worries.. God has done it, just thank Him for me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study oversea

CUC CHICAGO UNIStudy MBA in the USA Complete your Master of Business Administration with CUC! At Concordia University Chicago, we are proud to provide students around the world with an outstanding education that merges Concordia-Chicago's historic commitment to education with academic innovation. Today’s business leaders must possess proven skills and a high level of managerial and technical ability. CUC’s MBA will give you the expertise and business acumen required to fulfil your professional aspirations. To propel you on your professional journey, Concordia-Chicago ensures a relevant program syllabus by working together with employers and keeping abreast of industry trends. You can be confident that you will graduate with skills that are highly valued and sought after by organizations worldwide. Create your story with CUC’s MBA program

Subscribe to my youtube channel

Tiktok Youtube

Quotes of the prophet

75 I truly believe that what Brother Vayle said is the Truth, that God will never put His Spirit in an unholy, unrighteous, disobedient temple. No. It’s got to come in the—the way of the cleansing of our hearts from all guile and iniquity, that we might be pure before God, that He might work His pure Holy Spirit through us, to bring these things to pass. I—I think that, when you go home tonight, if you’ll read that little Book of Jude, you’ll just learn a whole lot now of what Brother Vayle has said. And he said, “I earnestly contend for the Faith that was once delivered to the saints.” They got away from It. How man of corrupt mind, and so forth, had come in and beguiled them away from the—from the real things of God. 76 And God can only operate as we let Him operate. And there’s so many wonderful things, that I saying… 77 You know, people want power, and really they don’t know what power is. See, they—they don...