Skip to main content

COVID-19: Trump shares experience

 


US President, Donald Trump, has revealed that contracting COVID-19 was a blessing from God.

The US president had announced that he and his wife, Melanie Trump had contracted the deadly virus.

Following the development, he was transported to Walter Reed medical center where he received treatment and proper care from doctors.

However, Trump in a video clip shared on his Twitter on Wednesday night, after being discharged from the hospital described how he “felt good immediately” after taking the emergency antibody drug “Regeneron” which he praised as a “miracle.”

“I spent four days at the Walter Reed Medical Center and I went in and wasn’t feeling so hot, and within a very short period of time, they gave me Regeneron.

“I was given other things too but I felt good after I was given Regeneron and it was like, unbelievable.

“I felt as good three days ago as I do now.

“I wanna get for you what I got, and I’m gonna make it free, you’re not gonna pay for it.

“You have various other drugs that help a lot, but these, I view these; I know they call them therapeutic, but to me, it wasn’t therapeutic – it just made me better.

“That’s much more important to me than a vaccine,” he said.

See video below…

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313959702104023047

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study oversea

CUC CHICAGO UNIStudy MBA in the USA Complete your Master of Business Administration with CUC! At Concordia University Chicago, we are proud to provide students around the world with an outstanding education that merges Concordia-Chicago's historic commitment to education with academic innovation. Today’s business leaders must possess proven skills and a high level of managerial and technical ability. CUC’s MBA will give you the expertise and business acumen required to fulfil your professional aspirations. To propel you on your professional journey, Concordia-Chicago ensures a relevant program syllabus by working together with employers and keeping abreast of industry trends. You can be confident that you will graduate with skills that are highly valued and sought after by organizations worldwide. Create your story with CUC’s MBA program

Subscribe to my youtube channel

Tiktok Youtube

Quotes of the prophet

75 I truly believe that what Brother Vayle said is the Truth, that God will never put His Spirit in an unholy, unrighteous, disobedient temple. No. It’s got to come in the—the way of the cleansing of our hearts from all guile and iniquity, that we might be pure before God, that He might work His pure Holy Spirit through us, to bring these things to pass. I—I think that, when you go home tonight, if you’ll read that little Book of Jude, you’ll just learn a whole lot now of what Brother Vayle has said. And he said, “I earnestly contend for the Faith that was once delivered to the saints.” They got away from It. How man of corrupt mind, and so forth, had come in and beguiled them away from the—from the real things of God. 76 And God can only operate as we let Him operate. And there’s so many wonderful things, that I saying… 77 You know, people want power, and really they don’t know what power is. See, they—they don...